Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes
Solar Membranes for Photovoltaic Laminators Across The USA
J-Flex is a leading global supplier of high performance silicone sheeting products used in vacuum forming applications. Supplying customers across the USA, our product range includes Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes – preferred for use on lamination equipment for forming or thermo-pressing photovoltaic panels. Check out our Comparison Chart the latest handy guide to our Vac-Sil® range.
Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes are only available from J-Flex and offer users many advantages such as;
- 1 piece seamless sheet width up to 3850mm wide (no weak joints or marks on lay-up)
- Good reusability & durability when exposed to high pressures & elevated temperatures
- Extraordinary “drawdown” stength & resilience
- Laboratory controlled manufacturing & quality
- Even flow of E.V.A encapsulants
- Uniform pressure throughout solar lay-up
Exclusive to J-Flex, our Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes can last up to 10,000 cycles depending on the membrane and the usage. Full material datasheets, samples and test reports are available upon request.
For more information, simply fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call us on +44 (0) 1777 712400 or request a quote, sample or a callback using the buttons below.