J-Flex is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of high performance silicone sheeting products. These include Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes – these silicone membrane sheet products are preferred for use on lamination equipment for forming or thermo-pressing photovoltaic panels, vinyl foil veneers on woodwork and composites in aerospace, F1 cars, marine and other general products.
Vac-Sil® Pro is our original & most popular Silicone Membrane sheet – combining hi-elongation, medium life cycle performance under controlled environments and very competitive pricing. It’s available with single or double sided fabric impression surface finish.
- Unique Light Blue colour
- Medium Life Cycle Performance
- Most economic grade
- Widely used in 3mm – but also 4.5mm
- High Temperature +200°C
Check out our handy comparison guide here
▾ Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes - The Benefits
Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes are only available from J-Flex and offer users many advantages;
- 1 piece seamless sheet width up to 3850mm wide (no weak joints or marks on lay-up)
- Good reusability & durability when exposed to high pressures & elevated temperatures
- Extraordinary “drawdown” stength & resilience
- Laboratory controlled manufacturing & quality
- Even flow of E.V.A encapsulants
- Uniform pressure throughout solar lay-up
Need more information? In the Downloads section, you’ll find a full Specification Sheet and our Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes Brochure which includes; Installation Guide and Frequently Asked Questions.
Vac-Sil® is a Registered Trademark of J-Flex Rubber Products.