J-Flex is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of high performance silicone sheeting products. These include Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes – preferred for use on lamination equipment for forming or thermo-pressing photovoltaic panels, vinyl foil veneers on woodwork and composites in aerospace, F1 cars, marine and other general products.
Vac-Sil® Lamiflex has an EVA resistant fluorine laminated surface with additional fabric reinforcement.
▾ Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes - The Benefits
Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes are only available from J-Flex and offer users many advantages;
- 1 piece seamless sheet width up to 3850mm wide (no weak joints or marks on lay-up)
- Good cycle life
- Good reusability & durability when exposed to high pressures & elevated temperatures
- Extraordinary “drawdown” stength & resilience
- Laboratory controlled manufacturing & quality
- Even flow of E.V.A encapsulants
- Uniform pressure throughout solar lay-up
Need more information? In the Downloads section, you’ll find a full Specification Sheet and our Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes Brochure which includes; Installation Guide and Frequently Asked Questions.
Vac-Sil® is a Registered Trademark of J-Flex Rubber Products.