J-Flex: Your complete source for FKM sheets including FDA Compliant Blue & Beige FKM.
This material is manufactured in an easily identifiable blue colour which is of course synonymous with food processing industries. The blue colour, of course, makes identifying any contamination clearly identifiable, so even if a small particle gets into the food during the production process, you’ll know quickly.
There are many benefits to our Blue & Beige FDA approved range such as:
- Blue FKM Sheet and ‘O’ Ring Cords now available in the standard food industry colour making in so much easier to identify contamination.
- Comfortably handles hot, oily and greasy food products.
- Suitable for repeated food contact.
- Non-toxic and odour free.
- Non-marking and does not taint food.
- Resistant to chlorinated hydrocarbons; fuel and acids.
- Heat Resistance to 250°C.
- Conforms to PAH/PAK requirements.
- Complies with Reach – SVHC listed ingredients.
- Popular for gaskets; seals; strips and joints for food; beverage and pharmaceutical.
If you are looking for more information or want to enquire about our FDA approved products then fill out the contact form on the right and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call us using our number at the top of the page or request a quote, sample or a callback using the buttons below.
Get In Touch
J-Flex presents ‘A Guide to Metal Detectable Food Safe Rubber Materials’ White Paper.
This White Paper has been created to provide those within food production; with legislative health and safety responsibilities a clear insight into what can be done to eliminate elastomeric contamination. The guide includes details regarding;
- Elastomeric Contamination – The Problem
- The Solution
- Features of J-Flex Materials
- Material Range
To download your copy, simply complete the form and you’ll be directed to a page where the PDF download will be immediately available to you.