This has been the compelling story throughout our proud 35 year history – consider our latest special:
Our factory has perfected the production of calendered FKM Laminated PTFE Sheet – for those extra demanding applications where wide resistance to many aggressive chemical mixes is required.
As we all know, PTFE gives universal resistance to most chemicals & FKM provides its own wide ranging resistance, as well as providing the energising part of the gasket.
Traditionally available in smaller moulded sheets, J-Flex can now offer calendered roll products, typically 1200/1400mm wide x 10 metre long rolls (dependent upon thickness).
Fluor-A-Com® – our flagship A Type FKM Sheet – has been independently tested in Germany against tests most relevant to gasket sealing integrity:
• Extended Compression Set
• Heat Ageing
• Swell Tests in Oils & Chemicals
In addition, Fluor-A-Com® complies to AfPS GS 2014 PAK Cat 1 + Reach SVHC (EC) 1907: 2006 + ROHS.
Available TODAY from J-Flex, one of Europe’s largest FKM Sheet providers:
• Huge stocks – possibly the biggest in Europe.
• Wide thickness range – 0.25mm right up to 25mm!
• Many widths available – 1000mm / 1200mm / 1400mm / 1500mm.
• 10 Point Quality Assurance controlled by our ISO9001:2015 registration.
• Easy to understand Material Data Sheets.
• Definitive Guide available – FPM/FKM : What’s The Story?
• Guide To Fluoroelastomers White Paper available.
J-Flex standard specials:
• Blue & Off-White FDA/EC1935 Tested Food Safe Sheet.
• Viton® Closed Cell Sponge Sheets.
• Laminated FKM / Silicone Sponge Sheets.
• Fabric Inserted FKM Sheets.
• Aflas®, “B”, “F”, “GF”, “GLT”
• Coloured FKM Sheet – Red, Green, Blue, Yellow
• Viton® Adhesive – bond your own sheets together.
For more information on our FKM Sheet and our Specials, please call our friendly, helpful sales team today on 01777 712400.
J-Flex are well known for the highest level of quality, customer service and technical expertise
– put us to the test with your requirements