1. J-Flex is a member of the official Chemours Viton™ Licensee Program dedicated to sheet products: offering you the advantage of this experience. We really do understand Fluoroelastomer’s and we think it shows!
2. Largest stock range available in Europe: which means you can get products fast, keeping your production flowing whilst controlling inventory costs.
3. Unique 10 point quality assurance checks controlled by our ISO9001:2015 registration: in a world where the majority of suppliers offer a commodity product, J-Flex care about and guarantee the quality of product sold.
4. Laboratory controlled production: ensures that J-Flex products do what we say they will, time after time.
5. Regular benchmarking against competitor materials: if you buy elsewhere, BEWARE: some materials do not do what they say they will – we have
6. Final sheet checks: ensures compliance with thickness, width and length. All as you would expect.
7. All J-Flex FKM/ Viton™ has been independently tested: don’t take our word but consider the word of one of Germany’s top seal and gasket integrity test houses. Full reports are available on request.
8. J-Flex FKM/ Viton™ is safe to work with: independent tests confirm compliance to the latest REACH SVHC Candidate List.
9. J-Flex FKM is genuinely PAH / PAK FREE: independently testing demonstrates zero trace and full compliance to AfPS GS 2014 Cat 1.
10. From Stock we can offer FKM /FPM sheet in rolls: 1000mm or 1200mm or 1400mm wide, with options to make 1500mm wide to order – meaning you can maximise material utilisation, better controlling your costs.
11. Existing stock items include: Viton™ A + FDA + Viton™ Sponge + Fluor-A-Com® (68% Fluorine) + Fabric Reinforced Insertion Sheet. Tell us what you need and we will deliver.
12. Thickness range availability: 0.25mm to 25mm inclusive* – so you can respond to all of your customer’s requirements with these thickness options.
13. Off-White and Blue FDA/EC1953 Compliant FKM Sheet available: white ex-stock, blue to order.
14. FKM Specials are standard for J-Flex:
- Aflas® / B/ F / GF / GLT / FFKM / Extreme.
- Viton™ Closed Cell Sponge Sheets.
- Laminated FKM / Silicone Sponge Sheets.
- Fabric Inserted FKM Sheets.
- Coloured FKM Sheet – Red, Green, Blue, Yellow
- Viton™ Adhesive – bond your own sheets together.
15. Effortless experience: Talk to J-Flex about your FKM/ FPM requirements and see how effortless dealing with experts really is.
16. Our brochure “FKM – What’s The Story”: a freely available definitive guide (hard-copy or as a flipbook/download via our website – whichever you prefer).
17. Competitive Pricing: we may not be the cheapest at any given time but we are consistent and will give you the best price we possibly can without sacrificing on quality or delivery, speaking of which…
18. Quick Delivery: for all stock items we can usually offer same-day despatch – any made-to-order lead times will be confirmed actual dates, not false ones.
* Most sizes and thickness ex-stock, others made-to-order
For further information:
Check out the following links:
Or contact us:
Call our friendly, helpful Sales Dept on 01777 712400
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Use our Contact Form