In the light of more stringent safety standards in mass transportation applications J-Flex has added to its specialised rubber sheet range Fire Resistant, Low Smoke Toxicity EPDM to EN 45545-2.
As with all our industrial rubber solutions, we have ensured that our product has been fully tested. Not only is it approved to EN 45545-2 which is required for rail refurbishers, we also have a further 17 certifications. In fact Fire Resistant, Low Smoke Toxicity EPDM from J-Flex is also supplied in accordance with EN 45545/NFF 16101/DIN 5510/BS6853/ASTM C 1166/ASTM E662/SMP 800‐C. Our materials datasheet provides details of the 17 certifications. Download our latest brochure for more information.
RAILFLEX® – The Benefits
• RAILFLEX® – low smoke without toxic fire!
• RAILFLEX® is supplied in sheet form – popular thicknesses – 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm – available EX-STOCK – other thicknesses made to order.
• RAILFLEX® can be supplied cut into gaskets, strips, joints and seals
• RAILFLEX® can be moulded and extruded into your specific shapes and profiles
• RAILFLEX® sheetings manufactured in the U.K. with Q.M.S. ISO 9001
• RAILFLEX® is produced using fully traceable European raw materials
• RAILFLEX® independent test certificates and data sheets are available upon request
Simply send us your specific drawings and sizes and we will quote by return.
When it comes to critical applications, you can be confident in specifying and purchasing your Fire Resistant EPDM from J-Flex. You can check out and download the full fire resistant, low smoke toxicity EPDM materials specification here and request samples here.
Full test reports are available on request, simply email us.
A Guide to Low Smoke, Low Toxic Rubber Materials in accordance with EN 45545-2 can be downloaded here.
RAILFLEX® Fire Resistant, Low Smoke Toxicity EPDM is exclusive to J-Flex in the UK.